LED TRACK LIGHT INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in weight, dimensions and technical specifications without prior notice. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages resulting from modifications made by third parties, tampering and/or incorrect installation.
- Before installation, please ensure the main power is off.
- Be sure that the local power outlet matches that of the required voltage for this unit.
- Always mount this unit in safe and stable matter.
- Do not remove the cover under any conditions. There are no user serviceable parts inside.
- This unit is intended for indoor use only, use of this product outdoors, would void all warranties.
- To prevent or reduce the risk of electrical shock or fire, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside this unit. Do not attempt any repairs yourself; doing so will void your manufacturer’s warranty. In the unlikely event your unit may require service please contact us.
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION OF THE LAMP ADAPTER
Two / three -wires single circuit adapter mounting instructions :
Four wires three phase adapter mounting instructions
WASTE DISPOSAL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (WEEE)
Indicates that the product must be disposed of appropriately at the end of its life cycle in accordance with the regulations in force regarding differentiated waste disposal and cannot be treated as a simple urban waste. The product must be disposed of at the dedicated collection centers or returned to the retailer (in case you want to replace it by purchasing another new equivalent), as the appliance meets the requirements of the new directives introduced to protect the environment (2011/65 / EC, 2002/96 / EC, 2003/108 / EC converted into Legislative Decree 151/2005 and subsequent amendments). Ask the local authorities about the areas dedicated to waste disposal. One does not dispose of the product following the provisions of the legislation, is subject to penalties.
DECLARATIONS OF CONFORMITY
The importer of this product:
– Declares that this appliance complies with the requirements of European directives and current regulations for electrical and electronic equipment.
– Reserves the right to make any changes or improvements, within the implanted regulations, to the product without modifying this instruction manual.
– Must not be held responsible for any printing errors.
The importer of this product must not be held responsible for damages caused, both to the user and to third parties, in case of improper conduct, incorrect use and/or different behavior from what is explained in this instruction booklet. Improper usage or modification of the product may cause damage to the user. Do not use this product if it is damaged.