The 30W Tuya Zigbee Tunable White Dimmable LED Track Light is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable, easy-to-install, and energy-efficient lighting solution. White Dimmable LED Track Light uses a built-in sensor to automatically adjust the light output based on the surrounding ambient light level. This feature allows the light to save energy by reducing its output when the surrounding light level is bright and increasing its output when the surrounding light level is dim.
- For general illumination, task lighting, or accent lighting, light is ideal.
- The light is dimmable and has a color temperature that can be adjusted to fit any room’s needs.
- provides the flexibility to change the color temperature and light output to provide the perfect lighting for every situation.
- The light is also dimmer-able, allowing you to create the appropriate ambiance in each space.
- Not only do they produce more light, but they also help you save money on your energy cost.
- It has a maximum life of 50,000 hours.
- LED lighting is offered in two color temperatures: 3000K and 6000K.
- It has a lumen output of 3000-3300LM.
- The beam angle is 15/24/38/60 degrees.
- Power efficient.
Tunable white led track light has multiple dimming options: Tunable white track light uses a CRI>90 led chip and flicker-free driver, the color of light is highly uniform, comfortable, and healthy, and the control methods include RF/DMX512/BLE . The beam angle and hue can be adjusted by arbitrary switching by the customer.
The joint derrick of the Englumia A90 track lighting has undergone tens of thousands of torque tests to assess its flexibility and safety. These tests include ensuring that the upper and lower positions 90-degree range control, orbit head 355-degree rotation, and ensuring that there is no dead angle of the object irradiation
Englumia A90 track light led uses OSRAM, Philips, Tridonic, Boke, LiFUd, and other international or domestic first-line brands to ensure product quality and life and pursue finished products without stroboscopic, low harmonic, high-efficiency standards. Products are reprocessed and produced after passing the temperature rise test, thermal imaging test, 60-degree oven test, aging test, The on-off switch test, and other safety and quality tests.
To meet various installation requirements, the Englumia A90 led track lighting fixture offers surface installation, embedded installation, and rail installation via three different installation methods. Additionally, two wires, three wires, four wires, six wires, and American standard HALO railheads are available for selection. The product passes and meets the drop test, which determines the product’s capacity to withstand unexpected impact. The entire lamp has passed the LM80, LM79, TM21, ISTMT, IK, and other tests, and may offer an IES report or dialux simulation.